A reliable property management company in Rhode Island
We manage residential and commercial properties in Rhode Island, including Providence, Pawtucket, and Woonsocket.
We help property owners, landlords, real estate investors, and individuals who own residential or commercial properties and seek professional assistance in managing and maximizing the value of their real estate investments.
With over 13 years of dedicated service, we established Property Masters LLC as a trusted name in the industry.
Need help with maintaining or selling your property?
Share your contact to get an early response.
What are the property management tasks we do?
We do all the heavy lifting needed to manage your property effectively. Every property differs based on its type, size, advantages, etc. Aside from the general property management workflow, we also offer tailored & customized solutions according to your property’s uniqueness.
Here are some of them:
- Marketing: Finding the right prospective tenant for your rental or commercial property can be challenging. Our long-time experience can help you to get the right and high-paying tenants within a short time.
- Tenant Screening: It’s selecting the right tenant for your rental property. It would be best not to place a tenant without screening. Otherwise, you may have to deal with extra hassles like eviction, delayed payments, sub-rentals, etc.
- Rent collection: If your property is managed through us, you don’t have to worry about rent collection. We do it on time, and you will get an owner statement at the end of every quarter.
- Property Inspection: Your property or home inspection is crucial for finding & fixing issues and providing a seamless experience for your tenants. It also keeps your property in good condition.
- Property Maintenance: Our team has a handful of people with different skill sets, including handymen. So we can also handle maintenance-related tasks ourselves.
- Lease Agreement: We create the lease agreements that best suit you & tenants and follow local rules and regulations.
- Preparing Rental Properties for New Tenants: To get the highest value/rent from your rental property, you must make it attractive to prospective tenants, such as cleaning the house properly, fixing any damages, repairing appliances, etc.
- Raising the rent: If your rental property is undervalued, we can make necessary improvements to raise the rent professionally.
- Showing Occupied Rental Property: There are professional approaches and ways to showing an occupied rental property to prospective tenants. This helps reduce the vacancy rate and increases your rental income.
Aside from these, we also handle the legal side, such as eviction, if a tenant destroys any part of your property or anything unexpected happens. We also have online portals where landlords and tenants can log in and manage their needs, such as contacting the maintenance team, making maintenance requests, consulting with our staff, and more. We tried our best to make your life easy.
Tailored solution for landlords
We specialize in top-notch Rhode Island property management, delivering fully customized services to property owners and landlords.
Benefits of working with us
We excel in property management, saving you time and money through timely rent collection, swift maintenance resolution, and expert advice.
Utilize our online portal for efficient solutions
Our online portal for landlords will give you a fast, practical, and seamless property management experience. It’s safe and secure.
Our tenant management solutions
- We pre-qualify tenants with extensive screening practices.
- We guarantee quality tenancy for six months, or re-rental is free.
- We have a 24/7/365 maintenance crew available on tenant calls.
- We do routine property inspections on rental units.
- We work with housing authorities for you.
- We handle court matters for your tenants at NO extra fee (Evictions, Non-Compliance, and More).
- We make sure the properties stay clean & violation-free.
- We collect rent on time. Also, we take rent payments online via our portal.
- We have an online portal for owners and tenants.
Our property management rates
Our rates are affordable with no upfront costs, and we don’t charge for vacant units.
Give us a call today so that we can discuss pricing and how we can help.
(401) 622-1658 or toll-free (866) 580-2302
Tenant care and solutions
Discover personalized services for potential lessees and current tenants in our managed real estate.
Contact us for maintenance or cost-related needs; our dedicated team will efficiently address your requests. Report maintenance needs via phone, mail, or our online portal for swift resolution. Ensure a smooth property management relationship by paying rent on time through our secure online portal.
For valuable rental property advice, contact us for dependable solutions tailored to tenants.
Areas we covered
We operate in Rhode Island, Providence, Pawtucket, Woonsocket, and Kent. Visit our service area for more details.
If you don’t find your property location in our coverage, we may still help if that matches our requirements and the size of your property.
Our pricing model
The price for property management may seem confusing, especially if this is your first time working or looking for a contractor. However, we simplified our pricing model and tried to make it affordable for every type and size.
Please visit our pricing page for more details.
Latest articles from our blog
There is no doubt that managing properties was never easier. It takes effort, proper care, time-to-time maintenance, collecting rent, and many other hassles. Also, occasionally, you need to handle legal aspects of things such as taxes, evictions, and even facing...
As a tenant, you may find yourself in a situation where you don't have a formal lease agreement with your landlord. This can happen for various reasons, such as renting month-to-month or renting from a friend or family member without a written contract. While not...
A one-bedroom apartment can have two occupants. This number is not fixed in every situation and can vary based on apartment size, landlord's opinion, and local regulations. In property management, understanding the occupancy limits of one-bedroom apartments is crucial...
Why Working with Us?
Services you can trust
We are available for property owners 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Combining technology with our expertise, you can reach us online with fast response times and professionalism that is unmatched.
We provide complete property solutions whether you are a small estate owner or a large property investor. Our maintenance services include the handling of leasing, affordable property maintenance, and the leveraging of the very best real estate solutions you can take advantage of.
Find commercial properties
As your trusted real estate business, we provide a simple online search to help you find commercial properties of interest. Why Property Master remains the leading property management business in Rhode Island Servicing Pawtucket, RI Woonsocket, RI, and Providence, we deliver value, integrity, and incredible returns only to your trusted real estate providers.
Achieve exceptional result
At Property Masters we are real estate professionals who are masters at our craft. With years of experience and our vast knowledge, we provide every client with the keys or the incredible secrets to success in the real estate industry. We know how to manage tenants, how to market your property, and what you need to achieve exceptional results.
Maintained in all conditions
No matter what the markets are doing, we are here to provide exceptional real estate strategies and methods needed for both short and long-term maintenance. We understand your property is your income and your investment. Our role is to ensure that the standard of your real estate is thoroughly maintained in all conditions.